The National Academy of Health and Business is a leading career college that takes a practical, real-world approach to teaching students the skills they need to succeed in any career. More than just theory, our programs teach students to apply the concepts and skills they learn in a real-world setting.
We are committed to providing individuals with a well-balanced, practical and quality education that prepares them for the career of their choice. We offer convenient class schedules, short program lengths and experienced, qualified instructors who are always willing to help. We also place a heavy emphasis on job-search skills and resume building, ensuring you’re able to properly market yourself and find a job when you graduate. We tailor what we teach to the skills and experience that employers are looking for.
National Academy has been a fully registered and certified, Canadian-owned and operated College for over three decades and has seen many graduates go on to pursue successful careers.
- Our unique support system helps each individual student navigate their funding options when they begin and provides job search assistance when they graduate.
- Our facilities are state-of-the-art and provide students with all the equipment and resources that are used in real industry environments.
- Our full-time diploma programs range from 3–12 months in duration, meaning you’ll be career ready sooner rather than later.
- We offer flexible part-time daily and weekend class options for some of our programs.
- All of our instructors have had a wealth of successful, real-world work experience in their industries, and are professionals in their fields.